Sunday, March 21, 2010

Claire and Parties

On Saturday, I went to Claire's house. The girl that invited me to her birthday party. We are best friends now. She has a really cute cat that used to be homeless so they kept her. Her name is Scarlet but we call her Mimi. She's just had an operation. Apparently she had run away that morning so Claire and I went out to look for her. We looked in the woods and around their house but we couldn't find her. We went back to the house and her dad showed us some cardboard boxes and she was sitting in between all the boxes! Probably trying to get some peace and quiet. We cuddled her for ages because she deserved some cuddles and she purred and purred. We left Scarlet to purr and count sheep while we went upstairs and played on the computer. We exchanged emails and played girl games. After we trampled down stairs to have afternoon tea. I couldn't believe it when she showed me what I could have, she had packeted bread! Who would want to eat packaged bread when you can eat freshly baked bread and run down to the store and see all the goodies the Boulangerie is selling?! I ate Nutella on bread. They do have Nutella here but they don't have Milo. We went upstairs to play again. Time flew and before I knew it I was in the car travelling home.

I got changed into my 'cinderella gown' and grabbed my sparkly shoes and I was off to the ball. We arrived at our friends house Serge, Isabelle, Elisa and Raphael. Pascal, Kristine, Constance, Raphaelle and Charlotte were also there.We sat and talked, played on Elisa's laptop. Just hung out. We had chips and sausages and chicken for dinner. We had ice-creams and cake and for dessert. We stayed up till 12:30, but some children had already fallen asleep on the beds!

Ooops, time for dinner. Iv'e been so lost in our story I forgot about it.

Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment