Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Birthday and Friends

My birthday has just passed. I had a lot of fun. I had a birthday party at an Indian/Japanese restaurant. The restaurant was an 'all you can eat' buffet. YUMMY!! I also made a cake and brought it in to school! The cake is French and is called Chocolat Saucisson, which means chocolate sausage! Don't worry there is no actual sausage in it!
For my birthday Mum, Dad and Sean gave me a big 'Little Marcel' suitcase and some very cool shoes! I wear them every day!

A couple of days before my birthday, I went to Charlotte, Raphaelle and Constance's house for a sleepover. The night I arrived we were told to get ready for bed and then we all stayed up until 1 o'clock in the morning and painted old t-shirts and played on roller skates! It was fun.

Tonight all our friends are coming over to eat a big Thai feast! It will be great fun!

I want to share with you my Chocolate Saussicon Recipe:

Ingredients:
200g milk chocolate
100g butter
100 icing sugar
1 egg
1 packet of Arnott's plain tea biscuits
15 marshmallows

Procedure:
Cut the marshmallows into 4 pieces each and put them in a bowl.
Crush the biscuits and put them into another bowl.
Melt chocolate until most lumps are gone and the put in the butter to melt with the chocolate.
Put in the icing sugar and stir until smooth.
Put in the biscuit crumbs the egg and mix them in.
Put in the marshmallow bits and stir.
Cut 3 squares of aluminium foil.
Grab the mix with your hands and put it on the aluminium foil in the shape of a sausage.
Roll the aluminium foil around the sausage like a sushi roll. Squeeze the ends of the aluminium foil so you cant see the sausage any more.
Put it in the fridge for minimum 4 hours.

Bon Apetit!


No comments:

Post a Comment